Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Baby Star Crib Sheets

I've seen baby star before and noticed their adorable, modern designs, but I didn't realize how environmentally-minded they are.  All of their items are made out of combinations of 100% cotton and formaldehyde-free fabrics. Baby star believes in responsibility, sustainability and creating safe products for children.

They have so many items to offer from toddler clothing to hooded towels to crib sets.  I'm currently most interested in their fitted crib sheets.  I haven't looked recently, but when my first son was born the sheeting options out there consisted of solid pink, blue, green or white.  Now that my toddler is sleeping in his crib on the lowest setting and the skirt has been removed (and the bumper pads aren't far behind!) I was thinking of dressing it up with a fun sheet.  Now I just have to narrow down my favorite from all of these great options!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails