Thursday, November 19, 2009

Christmas photo cards - pinwheel holiday



Whew - I'm finally finished with my family Christmas cards!  I never wait until this late in the season because it's just too hectic this time of year, but I changed my mind at the last minute and decided to finally take the plunge into letterpress.  Fingers are crossed that they turn out as beautiful as I hope because I want to expand into that market in 2010.  I'm already working on fresh, modern wedding designs.

Anyway, this was the card I was originally planning to send out (with more current photos - those are from last year), but I'll probably want to send the completely different letterpress cards instead - especially since they cost exponentially more!  This digital design isn't for sale on Pen + Parchment because it can be quite time-consuming to crop and layout the photos, but it can be ordered by special request.  Feel free to contact me for more information about this digital photo card or custom designed letterpress holiday cards.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails