Tuesday, January 19, 2010

birthday parties


Resources:
Row 1: strawberry girl via 
design mom; ice cream towels via beau coup; handmade cones via ici
Row 2: cupcake cones via 
couture cupcakes; raspberry bombes via canalle vanille; double scoop invite via thetomkat studio
Row 3: ice cream tees via 
fig and rubysundae bar via bridalparty tees, toppings via for the love of weddings, cart via ms weddings
Row 4: custom ice cream via 
ecreamery; sprinkles kid & cone via polka dots & pirates; chocolate dip via fiona carter




Resources: invitation by Paper Buzz; candy boxes by Wonderful Graffitti; candy stand by Rebecca Thuss; party dress by BCBG; ice cream cones by Ici, sodas by Izze; other images from Martha Stewart.


Birthday Girl, one of my favorite blogs, is now offering custom inspiration boards to help you turn your next party idea into a reality!  I love designing and creating, but I have the hardest time putting all the pieces together when it comes to event planning.  This year I want to throw a monster party for my upcoming 3-year old.  I don't want it to be based on a movie, tv show or book about monsters, but a modern twist on happy little monsters in general.  I still have a few months to go, but some help from Becca at The Birthday Girl would be wonderful!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails