Monday, February 15, 2010

little monster party

Photo Credits
Row 1: invite via stationery scoop; gift bags via julie gcf; placemat via remodern
Row 2: cupcake via bunnycakes; calling card via stationery scoop; banner via the mcculleys
Row 3: monster sundae and coloring table via juicy bits; tickle monster book via amazon; handmade monster via flickr
Row 4: plush ugly dolls via land of nod; ugly doll figurines via flickr; marshmallow pops via very sweet desserts

I am SO excited about my toddler's upcoming birthday party, but I've been having trouble putting all the pieces of the puzzle together.  Becca at The Birthday Girl created a custom inspiration board to help me get  started on the planning.  She also sent me swatches of recommended colors.  I changed her navy to a brighter blue only because I think it's going to be easier to find party items in that color.  I've been playing around with invitation designs (one idea is shown above).  I'll post the final invite when I make up my mind. It is scheduled for April and I can't wait to share the pictures when it's over!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails