Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Recycled Notepads

My new etsy shop is officially open!  Littleday paperie is my collection of "handmade" sustainable stationery.  Using 100% recycled materials has become very important to me.  It started when my eco-conscious brother and I launched our recycled corporate holiday card business, Sustainable Parchment, two years ago.  In an effort to promote a more eco-friendly environment and help reduce the waste produced by an industry I love, I have sought out 100% pcw paper and chipboard, grosgrain ribbon made from recycled plastic water bottles and protective plastic sleeves made from plants that are certified biodegradable and compostable.  


Not only are my notepads eco-friendly, but they're really fun!  Many designs can be customized to fit your color and typestyle preferences.  I'm also more than happy to work on custom requests.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love them! So eco-wonderful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails