Tuesday, March 30, 2010

little monster party prep



Well, the party is now less than 2 weeks away and the invitations just arrived from the printer, so I thought I would share a bit of what I've been planning for the big event!  I've been busily hand-sewing (since I don't actually sew and totally clam up when I attempt to use a sewing machine) these fun little monsters from a pattern I purchased from bit of whimsy dolls.  Three down, three more to go!  I designed the two-sided invitations and matching fill-in thank you notes with envelopes large enough to include a 4x6 photo of Ben with each of his friends.  I don't feel like three is too old to take advantage of fill-in thank you notes, so I'm making my life a little easier after the party this year!  My inspiration board put together by The Birthday Girl has definitely been coming in handy! More to come after the actual event. . .

1 comment:

Stephanne Beauchamp said...

Thanks YOu! Thank You! Thank YOu!

My son's 3rd birthday is this weekend and I started searching for ideas for his "Little Monster Party" 2 mos ago and came across your blog. I really appreciated the visuals to help as a jump off point for my own ideas.

I have not had a chance to look at your site but it looks like my kind of stuff! I look forward to see what other creative things you have.

Best Regards,
Stephanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails