Tuesday, June 15, 2010

beach wedding



My brother recently got married near the Outer Banks of North Carolina.  The photos above, courtesy of lindsay brooke emeigh photography, are some of my favorites.  The weather was absolutely perfect as you can see!

Many months ago I helped them come up with a bright, fun, and eco + budget-friendly wedding suite.  The invitations served multiple purposes with the wedding info on the front and rehearsal dinner + farewell brunch info on the back.  The response postcards featured a photo of the beach house porch.  I was able to get Minted.com to print the skinny wrap labels in their wedding colors to go with the paper source "poppy" envelopes.  I think we accomplished our goal of setting the scene for a fun, lively and laid-back wedding.  It was a blast!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails